Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkey Day Prep!

One of our {many} holiday traditions is to get together Thanksgiving eve and prepare the dishes for Thanksgiving. I think we've been doing this for like 10 years now and this year was no exception! Mama, seister and the niece and nephew came over to work on all the traditional dishes.

The only difference this year? Hubs and I are hosting at our house. Oy vey!

The niece is such a big help in the kitchen. She LOVES cooking/baking with us. It's so damn cute! Not sure why the colors are so off but I couldn't keep up with cooking and reset my camera settings, had to prioritize!




The two most important women in my life <3


The kiddies getting excited for the turkey!

All hands on deck!!

Nothin brings families together like cracking some eggs! 

Just like in 2009 :)


My little assistant and our aprons :)



and here's what the nephew was doing 98% of the time while we cooked.....

So damn cute!! I can't believe how much they're grown since then...



Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family!! Gobble Gobble :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...