Tuesday, December 27, 2011

WIWW: Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Ours was fantastic - we spent time with the fam and just enjoyed each other's company. And no fights! That's two major holidays without any drama. WTH is going on here?? Ah-mazing. Love it!

Of course I have a billion pictures to share but I haven't had any time to clean them up so humor me with a WIWW until I can spend some time on those pics. Here's what I wore the week leading up to Christmas! I tried to be in the holiday spirit all week :)

As always, linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

Work:

Dress: Gap
Cardigan: BCBG
Greyish Tights: Gap
Brown Shoes: Forever 21
Belt: Banana Republic

Work:

Red Dress: Style & Co (Macy's)
Black Cardigan: Loft
Silver Sparkly Belt: Gap
Tights: Gap
Booties: Dillards 

Work:

I wore red skinny jeans!! You have no idea how big of a deal this is. I'm still a little self-concious about it but overall I think it works.
Black Blouse: Old Navy
Black Skinny Belt: INC
Red Jeans: Thrifted (no name)

Loosely Pinspired by:

Work:

Silver Sparkly Cardigan, Black Skinnies, Black Tank, Black Belt: All Gap
Red Belt: Target

 Christmas Eve:

Red Sweater: Gap
Plaid Button Down: Target
Green Shirt: American Eagle {from High School!}
Black Tights: Gap
Black Boots: Old Navy

Annnnnnd Christmas Day:

Grey Dress: TJ Maxx (no name)
Green Cardigan: Gap
Red Belt: Target
Black Tights and Boots: Old Navy
New Rose Gold Watch: Fossil {Thanks, Hubs!}

Sorry I don't have a full length picture from Christmas Day, I only have this because I was testing my new Christmas toy - my remote control for my camera!! wahooooooo! THANKS MOM! Now maybe I'll figure out how to take more pictures without the help of a mirror. As soon as I find the time I'll work on that...

See you next week! Cheers!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. i think your red skinny jeans look great! i have yet to try a pair of colored pants but they look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooovveee the red skinny jeans!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Its definitely a stretch for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I don't know which outfit your wore that I like the most because I love them all! I love how you pulled off the red jeans, they look amazing! Also love the red belt you have! Awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...