Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chic Camera Bag. Does one even exist??

My amazing family got me the DSLR Camera I have been obsessed with for my birthday/christmas. I have the Canon Rebel T1i and I loooooove it. Like I'd marry it if I could. 


But now I have a dilemma! I am seriously struggling to find a safe, cozy and stylish home for it! If coach made a darn camera bag my life would be so much easier. But they don't so I have to make it work. So here's the options


1. A normal, boxy, manly camera bag. Yeah right, not gonna happen. 
2. A custom messenger style bag. Like the one below from Martilena. These run about $100 after shipping and taxes


Meridian Camera Bag.jpg

3. A super fabulous purse-bag combination like the Kelly Moore Bag. Honestly, I'm obsessed with her bags but I'm not sure I want to drop $160 for one. She has a giveaway happening right now so I am crossing my fingers I win one! 
file_15.jpg
4. Try to make one myself! Anyone know how to do this??

So that's my current dilemma. We're headed to Vegas later this month so I've got to get one soon. Any thoughts?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...