Sunday, February 13, 2011

Princess Party

{I got the idea for this invite from another blogger that I'm embarrassed to say I can't find again to credit. Sorry!!}
I love hosting parties. No, like really really love to plan and host parties. I've always enjoyed it but since starting our own event planning business 3 years ago I've begun to tap into my creative side and use those ideas for our family parties. This was the very first party that I put together for our family, it's my niece's third birthday, Princess style ;) 

First meet the Princess rockin' her True Love Found crown {love it!}:





The Entrance:


It's tradition to have something for everyone at the party to sign. In year's past it's been a photo collage - this year I did this canvas so she could hang it in her room and always remember who celebrated her princess birthday with her. 

Outside:



Repurposed flowers left over from wedding ;) Those Courtenay Lambert flowers lasted over a week! Niiiice




Inside dessert table! Mmmmmmm
This was before I got my new camera so please ignore the bad lighting and such!

{oh yeah I made that cake! Woop Woop I also designed and printed all the paper stuff}




What 3 year old wouldn't want to sit on her own dessert table? Duh!



Lots of love to my family! MWAH!



OK one more because she's so cute.....




I've since done a dinosaur party, owl baby shower and Cincinnati Bengals parties. I'll post those pics soon! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...