Thursday, May 5, 2011

Any other gleeks out there??

Alright out with it..... I. Am. a. total. 

Gleek.



twitter following {what up @gleeonfox, @msleamichele, @frankenteen}, 
ipod app-er, 
music downloading, 
episode-saving  
gleek.

I didn't start out that way. I actually didn't even watch the pilot episode, I thought it looked stupid. I only watched it one Saturday at work because I was bored. But darn if I didn't watch it and damn if I didn't get hooked!

Now I have over 110 songs on my itunes 'gleeful' playlist and own season 1 and half of season 2. Seriously, it's the only thing that makes it ok for Monday to come. Monday means Tuesday and Tuesday means glee. I secretly {or not so secretly} want it to be on every night of the week. Duh.

My favorite episodes?
  • Journey to regionals
  • Brittany/Brittany {and I'm not a Brittany fan...}
  • Original song
  • Blame it on the Alcohol {hil-ar-ious and amazing dancing}
  • Rumours 
My favorite Songs?
  • Get it right 
  • I Feel Pretty/Unpretty {landslide winner right now}
  • Go Your Own Way
  • Faithfully {duh, classic}
  • Don't Stop Believing
  • Blackbird
  • Dog Days Are Over
  • Valerie 
  • Thriller/Heads Will Roll
BTW - to those people that get down on the show because it's not 'kid-friendly' and doesn't have positive role models {this was raging after the Brittany episode or when Santana-Britt hook up} HELL-O?! The whole first season was based on a teen pregnancy that the mom lied about who the dad was and had an adult lying to her husband about being preggers...clearly it's not a show for kids. There are some good messages but really, just because it has singing and dancing does not mean it's kid-friendly. Buy Glee:Encore to just see the musical performances. 

Anyway, just felt like sharing. I've come to terms with being a thirty-year-old gleek. How about you??

Oooo and becuase  I know you're just dying to know..team Finchel. For reals. 


"By it's very definition, Glee is about opening yourself up to joy"
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...