Thursday, May 26, 2011

Puggles Need Attention, too {apparently!}

Just a quick post to share a funny photo. I was shooting some images of this gorgeous bouquet in my backyard...

When someone suddenly got curious about what was going on in their yard and jumped in the frame... 



Have you met Miss Cully McWho-Dey? Well, there she is in all her glory. She is pretty cute. 

Check out more images of the bouquet over on TC Bride. I *might* have trespassed into my neighbor's yard 
to take some pictures. Maybe. I'll never tell. 

And a sneak peak of what I've been working on in my free time {ha!}. Miss Riley's 4th Birthday party. She wanted fairies this year {princesses are so last year} and here's our invite!

Super cute, no? I'm sooo excited to pull everything together.  I'll post pictures after the party! Who thinks I'll post between now and then???? I'm on the fence. I probably shouldn't bet against myself...... ;)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...