Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who's Behind Your Camera?

Question:

Do those of you that participate in WIWW and OOTD have someone else take your picture? I see more and more fabulous pictures like these:


And clearly they have someone else take them BUT I would feel soooo self-conscious if someone was snapping pics of me. I mean, I feel self-conscious taking my own pictures in my own closet. 

By Myself. 
No one else around.  
Alone. 

Introduce someone else in that mix and I'm not sure how it would go. 
I think I just lack that self-confidence. But.....hell, it would just be my husband...

And isn't that one of the points of WIWW? Not just to inspire you to dress up but to build your confidence? To show yourself that you should embrace you and everything that means? Lumps, bumps and all?

You know what? Eff it. 

This week's challenge: have Hubs take my pics. 

Let's do this. 

{oy vey......}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...