Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WIWW: Grey, Flats and Naked. What?!

Do any of you read the Fashion and Beauty forum on The Nest? I've been a 'lurker' over there since I got married but just started actively posting. They do a post everyday called "Outfit of the Day (OOTD)/Recent Purchases" - it's another great source of outfit inspiration. I may or may not have pinned some super cute ones....

Anyway, I do have a point to all this! I'm going to add a 'recent purchases' component to my WIWW. It probably won't be inclusive seeing as how I shop waaaay to much but I'll be sure to include my most favorite items! 

On to this week's WIW!
{{Linking up with the Pleated Poppy - natch}
Work:
Navy Button Down: J Crew
Grey Sweater: Banana
Black Skirt:Gap
Navy Tights: Gap
Black Boots: Old Navy
*mixing navy and black

Errands:

Green Shirtdress: Nordstroms
Black Leggings: Target
Black Boots: Old Navy
Belt: Macys (came on a dress)

Work:
Grey Dress: Gap
Black Tights: Target
Black Belt: Ann Taylor
Black Boots: Old Navy

Work:

Black Jacket: INC (via Macys)
Grey Shirt: Loft
Black Skinnies: Gap
Belt: TJ Maxx (came on another dress)
*can you tell my hair is pulled back in a headband for these curls? haha

Hmmm...apparently I like grey, black and belts this week. And of course my go-to old navy boots. Having an injured ankle and being confined to flat shoes really cuts my shoe options down. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE heels. Like for real, I think I have over 40 pairs. Lotta good that's doing me right now...

And now for my recent purchases:


The illusive Urban Decay 'Naked' Pallete. Believe the hype, this pallete is amazing. I'm cleaning out my makeup 'kit' (like I'm a professional. HA!) because this is all I need. Amazing. Simply fabulous. I picked mine up at my local ulta.

Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel: Wha-what? Why am I posting about anti-chaffing gel? Chill - it's one of those 'awkward-to-purchase-but-great-for-your-face' things. I'm going to do a post about this one. It's made such a difference in my makeup routine!

What's the weirdest thing you've ever used in the name of beauty??

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!! I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...