Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boo-Dey!

So we all know by now that my Bengals lost the playoff game....

But we still had a great time with family and friends and really, isn't that what it's all about? 

{no, not really. it's about winning. I mean....}

It may be a week later but I thought I'd still share pics from our 'celebration'.

Scrum-dilli-ousis Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream icing. Pinned by my seister with the tag "pumpkin spice latte................KRISTEN.. i NEED u to make this!! k, thanks!!". Recipe was an adaptation from Annie Eats

My toss pillows got temporary slipcovers for the day via my extensive Bengals tee-shirt collection. The next time I say I need a new one please stop me. But I do need a new sweatshirt....

Front Door
Back Door



People got these 2 mixed up all the time in high school. No idea why.

Somebody got caught orange-handed with their paws in the cupcakes! I love the 'oh s*it" look in his eyes!

The niece had to have her makeup done. Naturally. 

Meet J and her adorable daughter, little A. She's so darn cute!!

and likes to share with the pup! 


What is it with boys and guns??


Our buddy N left us this for us in the bathroom. I totally laughed out loud when I saw it.

We were all pretty disappointed with the results....

Even little A. 

Oh well. At least the steelers lost, too! 

and I still love my team, no matter what. Thanks for the memories! Until next year...Who-Dey! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...