Thursday, October 11, 2012

WIWW - Workin' on Comeback!

:::::::::shit. totally forgot to post this and now it's fall.WIWW FAIL:::::::

So I haven't participated in What I Wore Wednesday in ummm...forever. BUT I do participate in a forum 'outfit of the day' (OOTD) everyday and because I already have the pictures on my phone I'm going to try (emphasis on try!) to get back in the game. Due to time constraints (ie I'm way frickin busy!!) I'm only going to post from my phone so *hopefully* the quality and layout will be sufficient.

And because no post is complete without at least one picture here's what I wore the other day!

See you soon!


Edit: I kinda hate that this is a close up of the back of my camera. So maybe the whole using-my-phone-camera wont work. Damnit!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...