Friday, August 31, 2012

Love•in•Isle of Palms!

Hubs and I have been to isle of palms twice now and I am officially in love. If you aren't familiar with it, IOP {as the locals call it} is located about 15 minutes from Charleston, SC. Charleston is my number.one. favorite city in the country so anytime I can combine my favorite city, a beach, some books and my close friends I am IN.

We hit up IOP with my seister, the niece and nephew and our very good friends for a week vaca before life got hectic again. Thank you fall wedding season.

And since no one reads a blog to actually read the words I'm gonna cut myself off and let our pics speak for me. Thank you iPhone :) {please bear with the format as I try to figure out how to post fro
 said iPhone!}



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...