Saturday, July 21, 2012

Family Session with Kortnee Kate Photography

I'm blessed with a lot of things in my life but the biggest blessing is my family. My sesiter is my best friend, my husband is the best man I've ever known, my mama is the definition of a strong woman and my niece and nephew bring me more happiness than anything else in the world.  

What's better than all that? Having one of the best photographers in Cincinnati, Ohio, the country as one of our closest friends. There are many things that I am grateful of from our wedding but meeting and becoming friends with Kortnee and her family is among the things I am most grateful for. She is not only an amazing photographer but she's been a support system for me for the past 6 years. 

So thank you, Kort {and Ted!!}, for always being there for me and for capturing my family and all our personalities as we truly are; sassy, loving and a little crazy. Love you guys!

{all images by Kortnee Kate Photography}

Mama looks like the 'don' of the family. Which is pretty much true. Forgetaboutit....































To see all (ok just half) of the images click here :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...