Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIWW, Coat Edition

Since Hubs and I are headed out of town this week but I thought I'd be proactive and write a WIWW post before we left. And since I won't be taking shots everyday I had to do something that I could take all the pics at once. So instead of figuring out what I'm going to wear all week (I'll do that when I pack}, I thought the easiest thing to post would be something I wear everyday.. coats!

I love coats for 2 main reasons:
1. It's effin cold outside and
2. They hide bellies! haha


I'll warn you, things got a little goofy as I got tired of the camera. OH - and I finally found a way to take pictures of myself without using the mirror. Success! 

Left Picture:                                                                  Right Picture:
Coat: Gap                                                                     Coat: Macys
Scarf: Coach
Left Picture:                                                                      Right Picture:

Coat: Banana Republic                                                     Coat and Scarf: TJ Maxx
Scarf: TJ Maxx                        
Coat: LL Bean
Scarf: Banana Republic
{See, I got a little goofy there at the end....}


 And since this is What I Wore Wednesday here's something I actually wore this week. 

Sweater: Banana Republic
Tank: BR
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Coach 

Stay Warm!
                    
                              
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I have one coat! You have an adorable wardrobe of coats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...