Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Products

 It's an awful, awful snowy, icy, mess outside...not all that inspiring. So instead of moping around I spent some time online replenishing some of my favorite beauty supplies that I've recently ran out of. It seems that everything runs out at the same darn time, no matter what size the bottle is!! What's with that?! Ugh. So as I'm hanging out by myself {Hubs is out there making the roads safe for everyone. Love his landscaping/snow job!} I thought I would share a few of my favorite things with my readers. All 2 of you.....

And for the record, no I did not purchase everything below today. That would just be silly. Gotta spread it out over at least 2 days on the bank statement ;)


1. Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion, $13.00

What it does: provides light, all-day moisture and UV protection while reducing visible redness and blotching, for an even-toned complexion. I use it at night and in the morning to help even out some of the red tones in my face. It's also recommended for rosacea. Make sure to allow some 'dry time' before you put on your make up so it can absorb into the skin. And no, you don't look like Kermit when you put it on ;)

2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $18.00




What it does: ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that  preps the skin for smoother, more vibrant shadow and all-day wear, with absolutely no creasing. LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously, go buy some.
Reviews


3. Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup, $30.00
What it does: Offers great coverage without feeling like you're wearing a heavy foundation. I've tried several different minerals brands and I've found that I like this best.

4. Sheer Blond Luminous Color Glaze, $10.00
What it does: turns the light on dull, lackluster hair so it glows with new found vibrancy and shine. I swear by this stuff!! I typically use it twice a week and people always ask if I had my hair colored. It also speeds up the time spent with the blow dryer. Not sure why but it's a great benefit when you have long hair! I only color my hair twice (yes, I'm on a 6 month cycle) a year and this helps hide the roots!

Reviews

5. Got2b Rockin' It Dry Shampoo
What it does: soaks up any oil and buys you another day to wash your hair! I'm not advocating skipping showering - but shampooing can be very drying! So still shower {please} but use that shower cap you took from the last hotel stay and spray some on this in your hair when you get out. I've used several different kinds of dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. Right now Walgreens has buy one Got2Be product, get one free. That's $10.00 for two. Score! BTW, when I don't have this on hand I use plain old baby powder but this is much neater and doesn't leave a trail on my dark clothing ;)


6. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine / Breath Freshener # 502

What it does: feel freakin' fabulous on your lips! My mother-in-law dropped one of these babies in my stocking about 3 years ago and I've been an addict every since. I've even spent time in a dark room under tables at a conference searching for it after I realized it was missing. Don't judge. Use it, you'll understand.

Of course I could go on forever about the beauty products I love (Maybelline full and soft mascara, what?) but I'll cap it at this. Got anything to add??

Stay Warm!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...