Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIWW 4

Another weeks gone by,  I can't believe it's already going into the second week of February! We've been pretty busy booking weddings and preparing for our next big one this month. It's our second Greek wedding (the cousin of a previous bride) and we're psyched. I LOVE Greek weddings - there is so much love and respect. And it's always a great party!

Anyway, {BTW, did you know there's no 's' in anyway? Sorry, english background} let's see what horrible pics I took this week for What I Wore Wednesday! Do you do this, too? If yes, let me know who you are and I'll sort through the 100's of people listed and peep your pics!

As always, linking up with the Pleated Poppy to be a part of the WIWW movement!

Friday
Shirt: Loft
Jacket: INC {Macys}
Pants: Loft 
Bracelet: Charming Charley's {on sale for $1. Sa-weet!}

Saturday Night
Dress: Style & Co {Macys}
Boots: Old Navy
Leggings: Target 
{this my first time ever wearing leggings! And the dress has pockets. 
Love me some pockets!}

Super Bowl Sunday
Shirt: Loft {from Thursday! Hey, it was green!}
Cardi: BCBG
Jeans: Gap 

Me Monday

Shirt: New York & Co
Sweater Thingy: Old Navy
Boots: Old Navy
Bracelet: Target 
    I popped the hood up because it was snowing. No silly, not in my bedroom, outside! I was just showin' the whole outfit :) 


And finally, here's my 'embarrassing pic' from this week. I thought it would be fun to include these each week. Me at my finest moments. hahahaha riiiiiight. WTH am I doing here?? 
{quote Hubs. Thanks, love.}


See ya soon!
                    
Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...