Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIWW: Curly Q

I told you I have a renewed passion to blog! I'm actually excited to get back to WIWW - I recently went through past posts and thought 'ooooh that's how I put that together before' and I love reading everyone else's ideas! Between WIWW and Pinterest I should have lots of inspiration!

Now that I hyped how excited I am to do WIWW I must confess that I only have 2 days to show. Wha-wha-wooooon. But you've got to start somewhere, right?!

Work:

Dress - TJ Maxx
Wrap Sweater: Gap

Monday Errands

Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap,  'Always Skinny'
Boots: Old Navy (last year)

Pinterest has introduced me to the wonderful world of hair and makeup youtube channels and I came across a no-heat curling method. I tried it out last night and this is how it turned out:




Ummm yeah. Say hello to my new go-to style. I'm going to post a 'how to' later this week. It literally takes less than 15 minutes and is ridiculously easy. It will blow your mind!! Get ready to see way too many posts with my curly do!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love the curls and dress! stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...